If you own the Huawei Mate 8 (NXT-L29/L09) variant, now it’s the perfect time to consider a software update, as the Marshmallow 6.0.1 firmware B200 is now available for the Chinese manufacturer’s handset.
The ROM comes with the latest Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow firmware and it’s based on the EMUI 4.0 OS, so if you want to flash it on your phone, everything you need to do is follow our instructions below!
- Device – Huawei Mate 8
- Model – NXT-L09 & NXT-L29
- Android Version – 6.0
- EMUI Version – 4.0
- Firmware – B200
- Build Number – NXT-L09C185B200/NXT-L29C185B200/NXT-L29C185B211/NXT-L29C185B119
- Region – Middle East
- Status – Official
- Type – Full firmware image
- Size – 1.5 GB
- In order to be able to install it, you need to be on stock firmware and have a stock recovery installed.
- The updating process may erase your data, so our recommendation is to take a complete backup of your data before starting.
- Make sure that your battery level is around 50-60%, so you can prevent an accidental shutdown.
- Follow all the instructions below, otherwise, you risk damaging your phone.
Download Huawei Mate 8 (NXT-L29/L09) Marshmallow firmware B200
[sociallocker]Download For NXT-L09 Model –